Dussle Dorf 25 Ltr Casual Backpack I bagpack I Laptop Backpack

Image
Dussle Dorf 25 Lt Red & Black Casual Backpack I bagpack I Laptop Backpack Made from premium polyester fabric, provide strengthen and long-lasting performance One compartment and one outside pocket for pain, files, extra for the office stationery use Padded back panel and padded shoulder straps helps carrying the backpack with comfort Color: Red and Black , # Closure Type: Zipper # Strap Type: Shoulder Stylish, Fashion and Classic Design, Suitable for all school book bag, big student backpack, notebook backpack, high school backpack , middle school backpack, cycling backpack, Casual backpack for men or women. https://www.facebook.com/dussledorf/ https://www.instagram.com/dussledorf__bags/ https://www.amazon.in/stores/node/16048239031?_encoding=UTF8&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=DUSSLE%20DORF&ref_=bl_dp_s_web_16048239031

First job experience



After completing studies, We all are desperate to get a job. but after getting job, we all have an unknown fear about the workplace.


                          When i got my joining date, i was very happy
. But as the date come nearer, many questions occupied my brain like how will be the atmosphere of the office, will i be able to adjust with the colleagues, will i be able to work well and complete targets, etc.



                    When I joined the office, On the first day at office, I was little tensed till got acquainted with the workplace and co-workers but once as days passed, i became comfortable with all. And today love my work and workplace.






By,

Megha

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take care of your parents

On this Diwali share happiness to other

Lightweight school bags for kids....