Dussle Dorf 25 Ltr Casual Backpack I bagpack I Laptop Backpack

Image
Dussle Dorf 25 Lt Red & Black Casual Backpack I bagpack I Laptop Backpack Made from premium polyester fabric, provide strengthen and long-lasting performance One compartment and one outside pocket for pain, files, extra for the office stationery use Padded back panel and padded shoulder straps helps carrying the backpack with comfort Color: Red and Black , # Closure Type: Zipper # Strap Type: Shoulder Stylish, Fashion and Classic Design, Suitable for all school book bag, big student backpack, notebook backpack, high school backpack , middle school backpack, cycling backpack, Casual backpack for men or women. https://www.facebook.com/dussledorf/ https://www.instagram.com/dussledorf__bags/ https://www.amazon.in/stores/node/16048239031?_encoding=UTF8&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=DUSSLE%20DORF&ref_=bl_dp_s_web_16048239031

My 21st Birthday

Hello friends,
                   I hope you are well and enjoying your month. I have literally had the best longest weekend ever celebrating my 21st Birthday! I am going to remember this for the rest of my life i have been truly blessed and so spoilt it has made me realise just how grateful i am for everyone around me it really showed just how much i was loved. I thought it would be best to add into the start of my post that is in no way to brag about the gifts. I received it's simply to document my special birthday and to share with you all who are interested in having a little nosy at what i received you may even get some inspiration of presents you would like to buy someone or what you'd like to buy! I really hope you enjoy this.  
             if you know me then you'll know i love birthdays!!! So everyone knew i was turning 21 I don't know why but i have always found birthdays so special and meaningful and i love buying presents for others. I decided not to have a party but to have lots of mini celebrations over pretty much a week ha ha! much better i'd say. I wanted to also say a huge thank you to everyone who brought me something gave me a card or wished me a happy birthday this year was most amount of messages I've ever received. 



So let's get on the fun part!!!
                                      From my parents i received beautiful gifts, birthday are always the perfect time to ask for a new charm. I got the 21 dangle charm bracelet to match the one i also got on my 18Th perfactly_ I'm guessing the next big birthday is 30? little while to wait now;) i also got lot's of little bites from my Dad; chocolates, yankee candle. and a lovely surprise birthday dinner with all of my family....


From my Hubby(boyfriend) 
                                        

    I was taken out on several dinner dates being wined and dined, taken out for shopping trips and keep being told that i have more surprises to come! He has completely outdone himself and i also gifted with the matching earrings to my beautiful ring from ernest jones and a bottle of my favorite perfume.


And then I  have totally and utterly spoilt by my down to earth, incredible work colleagues on today morning as i walked into work. I walked into see a presents loaded with cards and confetti.
My morning started with my friends popping out to get breakfast baps and then i was able to open a few gifts from special people in the team. 

                   Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.  


               Cheers to all the october babies out there!!!!



From,
Megha(Dussledorf Team) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take care of your parents

On this Diwali share happiness to other

Lightweight school bags for kids....