Dussle Dorf 25 Ltr Casual Backpack I bagpack I Laptop Backpack

Image
Dussle Dorf 25 Lt Red & Black Casual Backpack I bagpack I Laptop Backpack Made from premium polyester fabric, provide strengthen and long-lasting performance One compartment and one outside pocket for pain, files, extra for the office stationery use Padded back panel and padded shoulder straps helps carrying the backpack with comfort Color: Red and Black , # Closure Type: Zipper # Strap Type: Shoulder Stylish, Fashion and Classic Design, Suitable for all school book bag, big student backpack, notebook backpack, high school backpack , middle school backpack, cycling backpack, Casual backpack for men or women. https://www.facebook.com/dussledorf/ https://www.instagram.com/dussledorf__bags/ https://www.amazon.in/stores/node/16048239031?_encoding=UTF8&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=DUSSLE%20DORF&ref_=bl_dp_s_web_16048239031

My Laptop bag

A colleague of mine recently asked me for laptop bag suggestions. Actually, she's quite an amazing colleague. she was instrumental in helping me find work- life balance at a MCA studies, working full time,. Life was beyond cray.
    But, she helped things in perspective. her advice has made all the differences and part of the track and can now sandy claim to be an assistant professor on the tenure track.
                           So, when she asked me for fashion advice, i thought hello! this is your time to pay her bade!! because naturally, my fashion advice will likely also be life changing hopefully it will at the very least make her a tiny bit happy.

Whenever I am shopping for a work or laptop bag. I usually ask myself the following questions.

1) Does the bag strap fit comfortably over my shoulder?
                                 you should be able to answer'yes' to this even when wearing a super thick coal.

2) Is it heavy?
                       If you are carrying a dinosaur computer, then you don't want to start of by carrying it in an already heavy bag. light weight is key!!

3) Will it scratch my computer? 
                                          If i throw it in without a case? this is also imp. for me because i don't always remember to put my laptop in a case. So, lots of zippers and the like are a deal- breaker for
 me.

4) Does it match my style? 
                                            what colors and types of clothing do you wear most often?


So, there you have it! note that most of the bags picture above come in other colors, but for some black summed the default color, so that's what I included. 

Comments

  1. This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic of Bags. It contains truly information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Take care of your parents

On this Diwali share happiness to other

Lightweight school bags for kids....