Dussle Dorf 25 Ltr Casual Backpack I bagpack I Laptop Backpack

Image
Dussle Dorf 25 Lt Red & Black Casual Backpack I bagpack I Laptop Backpack Made from premium polyester fabric, provide strengthen and long-lasting performance One compartment and one outside pocket for pain, files, extra for the office stationery use Padded back panel and padded shoulder straps helps carrying the backpack with comfort Color: Red and Black , # Closure Type: Zipper # Strap Type: Shoulder Stylish, Fashion and Classic Design, Suitable for all school book bag, big student backpack, notebook backpack, high school backpack , middle school backpack, cycling backpack, Casual backpack for men or women. https://www.facebook.com/dussledorf/ https://www.instagram.com/dussledorf__bags/ https://www.amazon.in/stores/node/16048239031?_encoding=UTF8&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=DUSSLE%20DORF&ref_=bl_dp_s_web_16048239031

Take care of your parents

Hello Connections!!!
                               Today I telling you something about parents...

Once a time....
     
Pencil says I'm sorry to Eraser


Eraser : For what?

Pencil : I'm sorry, you get hurt because of me.. Whenever I make a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistake there to erase it. But as you make my mistake vanish away. you lose a part of yourself and get smaller each time. 

Eraser : that's true, but I don't mins. you see, I was made to do this, I was made to help you every time you did something wrong. Even though one day i know i'll be stop worrying, I will not be happy if i see you said.

Reflection

Our parents are just like the eraser, and we are the Pencil. They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes, sometimes along the way they get hurt and with time, they become smaller. 

Take care of your parents, treat them with kindness and most importantly there the most 

        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On this Diwali share happiness to other

Lightweight school bags for kids....